Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Morning

I have to share a verse I read this morning from John 20:31  But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.  He's speaking of the things that were written about Christ in the Bible and that not everything he did was recorded, but there is still enough to believe.  And the best part, how do we have eternal life?  through his name!

Yesterday my brothers and Dad came up to visit and take Mom home with them.  Lexi is staying a few days.    I got 2 of the tubes out so now I have one tube in each lung.  We need to see if these lungs will seal off.

The swallow test went ok.  Basically it showed the same to a little improvement from January.  No penetration by any consistency of the wrong pipe.  But it definitely continues to make a difference if I tuck my chin down and to the right as I swallow.  For some reason I just don't feel that hungry most of the time and I feel like I get full fast.

I don't think there is much else to say.  Enjoy your Easter plans and time with families.  Above all rejoice that Christ was willing to give his life and then was victorious over death that we might be able to reign with him.

Love,
Derek & Leann

No comments:

Post a Comment