We might get to go home tomorrow with the chest tube in to give the lung more time to heal and do our waiting at home. Another x-ray in the morning will say for sure.
Today was Whitley's turn to visit Daddy. The kids love it when it's their turn. They've been taking some "spring break" days from their schoolwork.
I had a conversation with the Mayo Clinic nurse today. Our trip Monday is in question whether the tests can be run with a chest tube in. We're hoping it still works to go.
I'm staying the night since we have a private room now. It's pleasant here, and things could be a lot worse. I appreciate all of your forms of help, including prayers. God bless you.
Love to all,