Friday, February 24, 2012

The week flew by

For those who are counting (I am!), I now have 7 of 30 treatments behind me. I'm really thankful that I'm still feeling pretty good. At times I have slight feelings of naseau but so far it's been less than I expected. The main challenge has been the pain in my back as I work off the steroids. Today is the first day completely off and the pain is worse.

Doug's came last night and left around noon today. The kids had a lot of fun playing together. Doug and I even got in a couple hours of strategic brainstorming on some future Precision products. That was a lot of fun for me.

Whitley's "My Cindy & My Connie" (aunts) are here tonight and then tomorrow afternoon Brent's are coming. It's been great to have so many visitors. We aren't wearing out yet and it's keeping us busy.

Thanks again for your prayers, we appreciate them so much,
Derek & Leann

3 comments:

  1. Derek and Leann,
    Will continue to pray for lessened pain. So thankful for all those who have supported you by visiting. God does supply all of our needs.
    Love, A. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your family.... I am so glad you are able for visitors. This will help to pass the time in a pleasant way :) Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still praying for you all and thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete