Lexi and I are getting unloaded from our Mayo trip with Dad and Mom Stoller. Glad they could drive us. The doctor's initial report of the ultrasound on my thyroid nodule was he could not tell me it was benign, but he could not tell me it was malignant either. I think he expected to be able to tell me it was benign, but it was not that clear. In other words, wait until Monday when the needle biopsy results are finalized. It is likely I will have surgery with either report, just based on the sheer size of the nodule. It was 2 cm x 3 cm on the ultrasound today. The first available surgery date in their department was June 22/23 which I went ahead and scheduled. I will be trying to move it up, but most people don't cancel surgeries, so it's harder to get in earlier than appointed. I slept a lot on the way home, and prayed much. The gist of this is that I "don't get it" that God is doing this to me, my kids, and now, but I do know He is faithful and His ways are worth following. I appreciate all of the encouraging messages I've received. God bless you all.