Friday, June 13, 2014

Now here til Monday

Unfortunately, we are still waiting on final blood cultures to determine what type of antibiotics to go home on.  The doctor doesn't think that will be decided until Monday now.  It could be 2 weeks of iv at home.  Derek is not that excited about spending fathers day weekend in the hospital.  he is feeling pretty good, not 100 percent but pretty good.  Have a nice weekend out there and pray for us that the time doesn't go too slow.

1 comment:

  1. That's a bummer! Wish he could be home! Praying the time doesn't get too long and for more patience. Love and prayers...