Saturday, June 14, 2014

Home!

In a surprise reversal of fortune, the bacteria was not resistant to anything so I was able to come home on two G tube antibiotics, not the IV like I thought last night.  I just credit the many people I know that prayed last night.  I am very glad to be home, hope to go to church tomorrow and work next week.

I had a visitor yesterday right after I had gotten what I thought at the time to be bad news.  He just encouraged me to use the blog to let the word out.  It lifted up my spirits to be able to talk.  I am just reminded of how much we can help each other along the way.  My life has surely been enriched and helped by many of you.  Thanks for that and your many prayers.

Derek

1 comment:

  1. So happy you can be home and that things are better than expected. Happy Father's Day to you! Our Love and Prayers ~ Dale & Mary

    ReplyDelete