Friday, July 27, 2012

Lainey Lea

I feel like the most blessed man on the face of the earth and this feels like one of the best days of my life.

We are the proud parents of Lainey Lea Sauder, born 9:23am this morning (July 27, 2012).  She weighed 8 lbs, 2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.  The labor and delivery couldn't have gone any smoother.  Contractions started about 5:30 this morning and we got the hospital about 8:45, which is a tad closer to cut it than I like.  Thanks everyone for your prayers, I'm sure that's why things went so well.

Love,
Derek & Leann, Lexi, Wesley, Whitley, & Lainey




10 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Love her name;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! After talking to Leann last night, I'm SO thankful that everything went so smoothly! She is adorable and so is her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !!!! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord! It was the first thing I did when I read your email! I have been praying for that QUICK delivery!

    Are you sure you didn't mix up these pictures with Wesley's? :o)

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for your family, that you can experience such joy in the midst of adversity. God bless you and your children!
    Love in Christ,
    Paul and Betsy, Joel, Connor & Nora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful and so is her name! I love it! Praying for all of you! Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so good to see the joy radiating from your faces on the pictures! So thankful for you! Will continue to pray for your family!
    Love,
    Akihiro, Carrie, Tomoki, and Kenji

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a beautiful little gift. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete